This exclusive premium case selection includes 1 bottle each of the following.
- Andreas Syrah 2018, Wellington South Africa
- This is Syrah is its purest form.
- Walnut Block Nut Cracker Pinot Noir 2020, Marlborough New Zealand
- 'The 2020 Pinot is one of the best we’ve made' - Clyde Sowman, Walnut Block Wines
- La Morandina Barbaresco 2017, Piedmont, Italy
- From 80-100-year-old vines, this wine is such an alluring experience.
- High acidity, intense grippy tannins, garnet colour with classic brick hues, scents of plum jam, small berries, and a slight touch of mint.
- Flavours of cherry, rose and tar.
- Ahrens Region X Old Vine Chenin 2018, Swartland South Africa
- This white wine is just incredible. A full flavoured and classic Chenin Blanc with rich and honied aromas of ripe tropical fruits, full of flavour.
- Even die-hard red drinkers love this wine.
- ILauri Avalos Pecorino 2019, Abruzzo Italy
- In danger of disappearing like so many other low-yielding grapes (largely due to the global thirst for more familiar grapes).
- Pecorino, the grape not the cheese, is sensational a touch of stone-fruit sweetness overlaid by delicate herbal notes, with lively bracing acidity and an almost saline minerality, a delicious dry white wine.
- Walnut Block Nut Cracker Chardonnay 2018
- A beautiful organic, bottle-aged Chardonnay with a touch of everything and the perfect balance of oak, fruit and acidity plus a lovely buttery mouth feel.
Enjoy a bundled price of $329 when you purchase this mixed case, and enjoy additional 5 - 15% off when you join our monthly subscription to have 6 of your favourite bottles scheduled and delivered to your doorstep!