AZIENDA VINICOLA TALAMONTI : SRL Gender Equality European & International Standard (GEEIS-Diversity) Certification
ILauri, one of Italy’s most dynamic boutique wine producers, is the first winery to earn GEEIS-Diversity International Certification. The Gender Equality European & International Standard certification by Arborus, issued through Bureau Veritas, assesses and values companies' commitment to diversity and inclusion as strategic elements of an organisation. This certification guarantees the development of a corporate culture that prioritizes integration and diversity of human resources.
Established in 2001, the Talamonti Family Estates includes iconic sustainably produced wines from 75 hectares of estate vineyards and olive groves in the village of Loreto Aprutino (Abruzzo) in Central Italy under Talamonti (www.tenutatalamonti.it), Ilauri (www.i-lauri.it) and Colle Corviano estates (www.collecorviano.it). The vineyard-estate was founded by the Redmont-Di Tonno family and has accumulated 20 years’ experience in selling 120.000 cases of wine in almost 60 countries around the world.
“Since our establishment in 2001, diversity of backgrounds and inclusion have been core values and actual employee breakdown”, explains Rodrigo Redmont, Family proprietor, “Diversity and Inclusion are the cornerstone of Talamonti with staff in 3 different continents and distribution in over 60 countries around the world. At Talamonti, diversity represents an opportunity. Through diversity of backgrounds and perspectives, we benefit from different ways of looking at our business, resulting in a greater ability to solve problems and reach success.”
Talamonti is committed to promoting policies about quality, food safety, respect, equal opportunities, and diversity of the staff. Therefore, following the achievement of food safety compliance and certifications (BRC and IFS), the Vegan certification, and full renewable energy sourcing for it production, the winery has decided to consolidate its commitment to equal opportunities, diversity, and inclusion through the achievement of the international certification in Diversity (GEEIS).
GEEIS certification has been achieved to achieve the following benefits:
- Unite the team for a common project.
- Implement and share good practices within the company.
- Guarantee the sustainability of actions in favor of the best practices.
- Increase the attractiveness of our winery, thus holding on to talents.
- Improve an intercultural dialogue within the company.
- Promote the diffusion of a European and international culture of gender equality and diversity.
- Effectively manage the issues of occupational integration and international mobility.
- Become one of the most innovative and socially active companies in terms of Corporate Social Responsibility.